prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Monroe/West Monroe Christmas Parade. 2012.

After I attended the Bawcomville Redneck Christmas Parade I hung out in Monroe until I met the family at the corner of Cypress and Woods to view the Monroe Christmas Parade. Two parades in one day and a basketball game on my schedule for the evening.


We are ready for the candy throwing.




West Monroe HS Band.









A Queen fiddles.



Himself.



The family gathered several pounds of candy.
 I would say that two Christmas parades in one day is enough.



Christian Steven Newberry even got a toy stuffed cow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->