prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Echocardiograph.

Dr Carter (my VA Doctor) thought that I should have an echocardiograph. It checks your heart for proper functioning. I drove 66 mile over to the Shreveport VA Hospital to make her happy.






The most obvious indication of my heart not functioning properly is swollen ankles. Sometimes at the end of a day they itch like crazy. I scrub them with terry cloth soaked in alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->