prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Basketball. Techsters vs Oral Roberts. Surprise guest during the game.

It was a great game. With ten seconds left it was still either team's game. We lucked out and won by 2 points. I was sure happy for the Techsters and Coach Spoon.


The usual four tuba game.


Bring on the starting five.



Coach Spoon pays attention.



This man cleans his eyeglasses all the time. Good looking left ear.



This man is the new football coach Skip Holtz. He and his lovely wife were introduced during the game. They received a standing ovation. I think that we are happy about his selection. I only have one reservation. Rustin already has a Skip. I guess that Coach Holtz will be Skip 2.



I think this fan keeps records.


Ex Techster.


It was a fun game to watch.


The Bulldog leads the Regal Blues.


We won. 61 to 59. Oral Roberts missed a three pointer at the bell.





No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->