prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Basketball. Latech Bulldogs vs Denver.

Saw a good basketball game last night. It was a zero tuba game. (Band on vacation.) But there were thirteen pairs of cheerleaders and the Regal Blue. The game was close all the way but we won.


Denver won the tip but I sensed that they were in trouble...


as our coach had six suits behind him and ...


their coach only had four suits behind him.


Little lady with a big camera.


Good old right ear. It was good to see him at the game.



The Regal Blues were helped by some younger girls.


Looks dangerous to me.



Good game.


Our coach Michael White keeps his eye on the ball.



We won 68 to 60.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->