prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

I saw Santa Claus last night in Jonesboro, Louisiana.

Skip and Carolyn invited me to the Catfish place in Quitman last night.After dinner they drove me to Jonesville to see the Christmas lights. Jonesboro has a long tradition of many years of installing Christmas lights downtown. They were sure pretty and to top the evening off, Santa Claus was in his office.



I had a long visit with Santa. He sure is a nice guy. We agreed that I did not need anything for Christmas. Also that I was blessed with family and friends and the health to enjoy them!






Jonesboro really puts on a nice light show. Thanks Skip and Carolyn, I enjoyed my evening.




2 comments:

  1. Was it Jonesboro you went to? We went two years ago. They do a good job with Christmas lights.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->