prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Review of the Lincoln Council on Aging Bylaws.

As President of the Lincoln Council on Aging I have found out that the Council's Bylaws are due to be reviewed and revised.


Gee! I have plenty of items that I am already working on. Oh well, there is no big rush. The revisions will not be voted on until next winter.

Items that I am working on.

1. Daily post for my prune picker blog.
2. Autobiographical memoirs "Last of Eleven".
3. Genealogical research on Munson Family Tree.
4. Class on Windows 7.
5. Class on digital photography.
6. Reading latest book (It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong) by Judge Napolitano on government. He is a libertarian. He is a fan of Ron Paul.
7. Research for May trip to England and Normandy.

I also attend Adams family gatherings and Louisiana Tech home basketball games. Attend aqua exercise classes at the college three times a week. Meet Rhonda at Jefferson Corner at 5 am five times a week. These 5 am meetings with Rhonda are highlights of my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->