prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Another basketball double header. Utah

Saturday night I was treated to another basketball double header. The Utah men and women teams came to town. They have not heard that blondes can not jump. Utah won both games. It was a five tuba double header. The band did not have to play "oh Lord, it is hard to be humble."


The Lady Techsters lost big. 79 to 62.




The men had an exciting game. After being far ahead they lost the game in the last minute. 69 to 65.


This Bulldog was momentarily unconscious. He recovered and got back in the game.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->