prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Munson Brothers, manufacturers of patent paper boxes.



A couple of distant cousins were manufacturers of patent paper boxes. The name of their company was Munson Brothers. They were both technically proficient. Harvey had 18 patents. In 1892 the company was folded, with other companies into the National Folding Box and Paper Company. Harvey was appointed mechanical engineer and made a director of the new company.The new company is still in business located in New York and New Haven.

1 comment:

  1. Am looking for any information about the Munson company making cartridge boxes for the Winchester rifle company in the 1870-80 period.

    Gordon
    gordon7630@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->