Prune picker

This is the blog site of an old man. As a native Californian I call myself a prune picker. I live in a fifth wheel trailer. My front door is 25 steps from my daughter’s front door in the Piney Woods of North Louisiana. My blogs are often silly and or trivial, and some times educational and serious. I hope that some are interesting. None are long.

Preparing these blogs seems to fill a need in my life. I am compelled to do it. It helps fill the time until I die. It gives me something to do everyday.

Monday, January 23, 2012

$1800 deer bump,

GMAC and Bradshaw's Body Shop agreed that this bump on my grill will cost $1800 to repair. Left car this am. Will pick up Thursday. Bless Skip Russell. He loaned me a fancy pick up to use.


Does that look like $1800 worth of damage?

1 comment:

  1. When the car that needs fixing is branded, even if it is just a scratch. The fixer will really name the price.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->