prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Nancy Ann is the best travel agent in the world!

I received this email from my oldest daughter Nancy Ann last night.


I am so looking forward to this trip with Nancy, we should bond!

Picture of Bath.


Picture of of a house in London. (Buckingham Palace)


Picture of a school in Cambridge.


A scene from the Battle of Hastings.


Omaha Beach from the American Cemetery.


Downtown Paris.


Only 117 days to take off. I am counting the days.








2 comments:

!-- Site Meter -->