prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nevada came to town and almost had their winning streak ended!

Beside two birthday parties yesterday, I attended two basketball games. The second was Louisiana Tech vs the University of Nevada. Boy! it was a tough game and Tech almost won, which would really have been a feather in their cap. They looked good anyhow.


At half time here came another bunch of three year olds.

A Stars of Tomorrow show twice in one day.

My last four blogs indicate that I was busy on Saturday. My day started with breakfast at 7 am at the Waffle House with John. Then I attended birthday parties and basketball games at 10, 12, 4, and 7 o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->