prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, January 27, 2012

4 seconds to play, we were behind one point!

Guess what. We won by one point. We had it out, passed in, and made a two pointer. This is Fresno's last game in the WAC in Ruston and they had a hard loss.


These guys work hard.


So do these guys.





Lots of fingers pointing up when we won.


I do not understand why it was only a three tuba game. It seemed more important than that. The band had to play and sing "oh Lord, it is hard to be humble".




2 comments:

  1. You root AGAINST Fresno?
    Shame. :)
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I was just going to say...you can root for Louisiana Tech the rest of the year, but when Fresno comes...

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->