prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Prune picker blog statistics.

My first blog was on April 11, 2010. This post is my 967 posting on the blog. Recently the blog passed sort of a milestone. There have been over 20, 000 clicks to the  blog. A graph of monthly visits is below.


The blog is clicked on about 60 times a day at the present time. I plan to continue the blog. It is still fun for me. I hope that you get some enjoyment out of the prune picker blog.

2 comments:

  1. I check in almost every day and am always glad I did. I am looking forward to reading about your big trip in late spring! Meanwhile, daily life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is pretty impressive. Isn't the internet awesome?
    Take care! A.B.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->