prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Yale University. Scenic tour.

Some of my great grandfathers donated a substantial part of the land used to establish Yale University. I wanted to see what the University has done with the land. Here are some pictures from a walk at noon today.
























The school is a mixture of impressive buildings, green space, and much city right at the door. It is a busy place. It has almost 12000 students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->