prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sitting next to me at the bluegrass festival---

were this very nice couple.


I think that this is an incredible happening. Here I am all excited about my trip to England with Nancy next June. This couple are bluegrass fans here at the festival from England! They are the only people at the festival  from England. There are thousands of fans here. The seating arrangement is all first come, first served and haphazard. We did not see each other until the festival started. Unless we move we will be sitting next to each other during the days of the show. What are the odds that we would be sitting next to each other? I think that this is weird. They know bluegrass better than me and love it. They are nice seat neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->