prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Benjamin Franklin

A side trip in Philadelphia was to visit the grave of Benjamin Franklin and his wife Deborah.  




I had to take my pictures through a fence.


Hard to read the inscription.


A list of the accomplishments of Benjamin.



A lovely cemetery.


Benjamin Franklin was quite a guy!

3 comments:

  1. He was a real renaissance man. Are you obsessed with graveyards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get a bumper sticker "I brake for headstones"

    Mike

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->