prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Imelda and Jerry Entract

These are the names of the couple from England who were my seat neighbors at the Jerusalem Ridge Bluegrass Festival. They are from the city of Leighton Buzzard, England. The city is 40 miles from London.

Today is my last day at the show. The Entracts are staying through Sunday. We said goodbye and wished each other safe and pleasant journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->