prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Independence Hall and other things.

They have really fixed up a great place to go see the birthplace of our country. These Boy scouts agree.


Quaker Meeting House


The line to see the Liberty Bell.


I did not get in line. I have seen the real bell at Knott's Berry Farm in California. I took a picture through the window.


You can take a buggy ride.


 You can take a duck ride.


Independence Hall is getting a makeover.


It is really a nice place and well worth a trip.

1 comment:

  1. Back in the 1990s I spent about two weeks in Philadelphia working on a trial. I loved it there.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->