I went to six one hour presentations today. I had to get out of a chair every time as the next class was in a different room. 4500 steps just going to classes.
Wednesday, Sep 7, classes were:
1. Copyright issues.
2. Building a website.
3. Effective editing and writing.
Thursday, Sep 8, classes were:
4. Workshop on using Word.
Friday, Sep 9, classes were:
5. Civil War Veteran records.
6. Power Point presentations.
7. Search techniques with FamilySearch.
8. Whats new at FamilySearch?
9. Tracing Scot-Irish Ancestors.
10. Apps Galore for the Genealogist.
Tomorrow will be just as full as today. I may attend a lecture on Twitter!
Here is a picture out of the past. It is a pumper well in the Coalinga oilfield in Fresno County, California.