prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Friday night in New Haven, Connecticut

What do you do on a Friday night in New Haven? Why you walk two blocks down the street and see a free college volleyball game. The Yale Bulldogs played New Hampshire. Eight of the thirteen Yale players were from California, so of course they won three straight!






They had an interesting wrinkle at halftime. They laid tee shirts on the floor. Anyone could go down and hit balls over thw net. If the ball hit a shirt the hitter would be given the shirt. They put down eight and only one was left when time was called.





I was dressed in style. I had a Louisiana Tech Bulldog tee shirt on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->