prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cincinnati 3 way for lunch.

What is a Cincinnati 3 way? you ask. I love them. It is a layer of spaghetti, a layer of chili, and a big layer of cheese on top. The chili is very good with a delicious wang.You can only get them in the Cincinnati area and parts of Florida.


A Cincinnati 4 way is a 3 way with a layer of beans or onions added. A 5 way would be a layer of both beans and onions added. I had a 4 way with onions.


Each bite is a perfect combination of spaghetti, chili, onions, and cheese.


I ate the whole thing. I did not get one spot on my shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->