Prune picker

This is the blog site of an old man. As a native Californian I call myself a prune picker. I live in a fifth wheel trailer. My front door is 25 steps from my daughter’s front door in the Piney Woods of North Louisiana. My blogs are often silly and or trivial, and some times educational and serious. I hope that some are interesting. None are long.

Preparing these blogs seems to fill a need in my life. I am compelled to do it. It helps fill the time until I die. It gives me something to do everyday.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cincinnati 3 way for lunch.

What is a Cincinnati 3 way? you ask. I love them. It is a layer of spaghetti, a layer of chili, and a big layer of cheese on top. The chili is very good with a delicious wang.You can only get them in the Cincinnati area and parts of Florida.


A Cincinnati 4 way is a 3 way with a layer of beans or onions added. A 5 way would be a layer of both beans and onions added. I had a 4 way with onions.


Each bite is a perfect combination of spaghetti, chili, onions, and cheese.


I ate the whole thing. I did not get one spot on my shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->