prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, July 14, 2014

The Decline and Fall of the Jefferson Corner Liars Club.

I can remember when the Liars Club was flourishing. Here are scenes from the Liars Club when the Club was in good health.



Lately attendance has fallen way off.  Here is a pic of a recent meeting. Zero attendance.

,
Where are the members? I drove over to Cranford's.




There was Tommy, President of the Jefferson Corner Liars Club!

I drove over to WhataBurger.

There was John, vice President of the Jefferson Corner Liars Club.

It seems that the Club has split up and moved. Why? Did the biscuit quality fall off? Change coffee brand?  Was there a shoot out? Oh well everything comes to an end. It lasted about ten years.  I will miss that old gang.





No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->