prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My new toilet has a crack in the china bowl.My new new toilet arrived in several pieces. Had been really dropped.


Last week I received a new toilet. My old one was eleven years old and barely keeping up with me. Yesterday Ronnie Wolfe installed the new one. It looked so nice. Ronnie knows what he is doing.


Whoops! The toilet evidently was dropped during shipment as there was a chip  in the toilet and a crack in the china bowl.



I had an email about the delivery. There was a place to comment on damage. I filled it in. There was a comment that a reply might take three days. However, one hour later I received an email stating that a new toilet was being shipped. I think that was pretty good service by Smith RV. I ordered the toilet via Amazon.

On July 6 I opened the box of the new new toilet. It was in several pieces. Must have really been dropped hard.



The first new toilet is in use. The crack is above the water line. The crack is hard to see. Will try to call Smith RV tomorrow.


                         





No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->