prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Northeast Louisiana Celtic Fest

I have been to this yearly festival for six years. It keeps getting smaller every year and was not scheduled for this year until many fans requested it. I am glad they had it. It was good even if it was cold. I enjoyed the festival. It is usually hot at the festival but not this year.





Big dog. An English Mastiff.





This lady has danced at every Celtic Festival that I have attended. She is fun to watch. 



The West Monroe Police mounted up to watch the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->