prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

I had a date with Joy.

Joy has a busy schedule with a job, three boys, and a husband who works a lot.
We made a date for lunch a week and a half in advance. Last Friday we met at McAlester's in West Monroe. We were joined by her son Christian and her father John.




Christian was happy about his pizza !


His Mom Joy was happy for him.



Christian ate every bite.


Doesn't Joy look great? I am so proud of her and David. Joy has lost 67 pounds and her husband David has lost 88! Joy rides a stationary bike every day but David has lost his weight just with diet and working long hours. Joy wants to loose 16 pounds more.




1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->