prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, October 5, 2012

I am hopelessly addicted !

Three or more times a week I go to Taco Bell. I have been addicted for several months. On my trip to Panama City, on the very day of Rhonda's Wedding, I slipped away to a Taco Bell.


There are two Taco Bells in Ruston. One on the South side and one on the North side. I alternate my visits so that my addiction might not be noticed. Even with this precaution I think some of the Taco
Bell personnel know my face. I order the identical items every time. A crunchy taco, cheesy potatoes without sour cream, and a small lemonade.


I am not charged for the lemonade because I am obviously an old man. Two forty eight for lunch (addiction) is pretty reasonable. This might be one of the factors leading to my addiction.


I put three servings of the hottest sauce on the taco. I savor every bite!

I wonder if there is a TBA (Taco Bell Anonymous) Chapter in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->