prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Four man campout at Lincoln Parish Park.

My grandson in law David Newberry spent Saturday night with his three boys in a tent at the Lincoln Parish Park.


Christian, Ethan, and Ross had a big Saturday night dinner thanks to Dad David.




The Newberrys were joined in the morning by Grandpa and Great Grandpa.




Ethan and Ross sure know how to stir a fire.


Dave is heating water for hot chocolate for the expected ladies.






The ladies brought a festive air to the fireside!


The Old Prunepicker, on the left, spent two happy hours by the fire taking pictures of the Newberrys, Millers, and Adams.


What a splendid group. We all had a great time at the park thanks to the Newberry men!






2 comments:

  1. A good time was had by all. Thanks for the great picture.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->