prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Football. Claiborne vs Riverbend.

A little cold in West Monroe at the football game of my great grandson Ross today. Number 2 of the Riverbend team was a big guy. I was hoping that Ross did not play against him.



Grandpa John and Grandma Kerry were there cheering Ross.


Ross is the Coach's right hand man. Ready to go in.





After game pep talk.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->