prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, May 10, 2013

The United Nations in my family.

In my veins flows the blood of Puritans, English, Danes, Vikings and Northern Europeans.

Then I fell in love with a Irish Choctaw girl. Her father is about four generations from Ireland and a couple from Native American. Jackie's mother brought Scotch and German.

My children are Choctaw Vikings with some Puritan thrown in. I would like to have a genealogy DNA test run on my daughter. This test would give the percentages of different races and areas in the background of my children.


At least I am related to Choctaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->