prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I am back among the living!

I had an appointment with Dr Carter at the VA in Monroe today. I have not felt right about my physical well being since I was taken to LSU in Shreveport and had my brain operated on.




Seeing her was like returning from the grave to the land of the living. She reviewed my medicines and treatment. She poked me and gave me memory quizzes. I had just taken my last belly blood thinner shot. The Doctor replaced it with aspirin which made me very happy.

She is going to get the records from LSU and insure that my medical treatment is correct.

I feel in good hands.



1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->