prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Koi Watching.

I have always enjoyed bird watching. Now I have added koi watching to my daily activities. I find it to be very enjoyable. My neighbors, John and Kerry Adams, have a koi pond. This picture shows most of the gold fish and the two koi. They are Whitey and Big Joe.


This picture is from the gazebo where I spend some serious hours koi watching.


Here are a few pictures of Big Joe and Whitey.





If I shift my eyes I can bird watch and/or squirrel watch,








No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->