prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Three cedar trees.

Jackie bought three little cedar trees years ago in Sequim, Washington. We had to order them as they were out of stock when we first looked for them. She painted the trunks brown and the foliage green. I attached them to the front of our shed at the coop in Chimacum. Jackie was fond of her trees. They were on display at our site behind my daughter's house on Mitcham Orchard Road.

In all the hullaballoo of moving over to HWY 544 (Kentucky in town) John found time to refurbish the trees. I was touched by his thoughtfulness. A picture is below. Now we have to decide where to place them at my new site.

They remind me of Jackie every time I look at them,


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->