prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Keith and Charlyn Hintergardt.

Keith and Charlyn are old friends from the Monson sojourn in Coalinga, California almost fifty years ago. Keith fell off the roof December 9 and suffered a concussion and a broken back. Charlyn said that he is doing good now and that they were fortunate. I am so thankful.

This is a picture of the Hintergardt's from my visit two years ago. I hope to visit them in August.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->