prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Homer, Louisiana. Storm of 2012.

Homer is about 30 miles from our house and received a lot of damage from a storm last week end. John has been spending about 18 hours a day on the damage.


Edgewood and West 4th was in an area with heavy damage. The sign is usually up in the air and right side up.






This house was severely damaged.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->