prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Scratch from Tommy and Sausage Gravy from Bob at VFW this morning.

Another meal before I drive away in the morning on my Farewell Tour of the West Coast. Tommy used his charms on his daughter to get her to mix up a bucket of Scratch for me to eat on my trip. I tried it. Sure is good. Thanks to Tommy and his daughter Rena.



JD and and Bob served up some of Bob's Sausage Gravy on biscuits. Um um good!




I am going to miss the good food and good company at the Tuesday morning VFW breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->