prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

102 a bistro.

The Old Prune Picker had four of his best friends to supper last night at the "102 a bistro",  a restaurant in downtown Ruston. The food was great but the visiting was even greater. We had a nice time. I am leaving next Wednesday, 6/27, for a couple of months and I was hoping that this outing would help keep me in the memory of these friends.

Some of us had the hamburger and some had the pasta.





From the left; Sue Farley, Jewette Farley, John Adams, and my daughter Kerry Adams. These folks all knew that they were going to be photographed and blogged about. That is what it is like around the Old Prune Picker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->