prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Larry and Patsy Bond, trailer movers and nice folks..


Larry and Patsy were so nice to move my trailer today. They were helped very much by their associates, Skip Russell and John Adams.



The move started smoothly but the terrain at the new location offered some severe challenges. One front jack was bent going into the new driveway. two trees had to be cut down, and it was necessary to winch Larry's pickup and my fifth wheel trailer out of a low spot and over the stub from one of the trees cut down. But the crew  persisted and the trailer is now in the front yard of John and Kerry's home.










Oh Oh!






Right front jack bent a little!
















My sincere thanks to all these folks for their efforts in moving my home.

We have lots of firewood now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->