prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Two 2 Year Old Shafais

Top pic is of Hunter Shafai. Next pic is of Max Shafai. They are the only two year olds in this home. They are really two nice guys! Bottom pic is of the two of them making up to Annie Shafai.

I am having a great visit to the home of Annie and Paymaan Shafai in Corona, California. Annie is the oldest daughter of my oldest daughter Nancy. Yesterday I did not start the car. Sat on the couch all day long. Today I drove all the way to a Starbuck's and back. It was not a long drive.

To this point on my trip I have driven 5600 miles. I believe that I will drive 2000 miles more getting home. This could be an 8000 mile trip.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->