prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chino Farmer's Market

I had a nice trip to the Chino Farmer's Market with my favorite Corona Family. Pic 1 is the Shafais studying the flowers. Pic 2 is the Chino City Hall. Pic 3 is of Annie and Paymaan Shafai. A great couple! Pic 4 is a family shot. Annie, Paymaan, Jack, Max, and Charlie. Pic 5 is of me with Charlie and Jack. These pics show a very proud Great Grandpa with his three California Great Grandsons!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->