prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Christy, Jeff, Ella, and Catalina.

On Sat, August 14 I visited Christy and Jeff Butcher and their two dughters in Costa Mesa, California. They are such a beautiful family and were so kind and gracious to me. Jeff Butcher is the son of my nephew Daryl Butcher. I visited Daryl  last October in Cambridge, MD. Google says that the distance from Daryl's home to Jeff's home is 2760 miles. I must say that I get around!

Ella and Catalina are twin girls 14 months old. The top pic is of Ella. The second pic is of Catalina. The third pic is a gamily portrait. They are just as nice as they look. Pic 4 is of Charlie, who is a nice guy too.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->