prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Jackson Ali Shafai is 7!

First pic is of a party held last night at Chuck E Cheese in Corona, California. Next pic is of seven year old Jack, the only redheaded Iranian that I know. Third pic is a group in Jack's home at a party held today. I have sang "Happy Birthday Jack" until I am blue in the face! I will now write it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK. The fourth pic is of Jack's Dad Paymaan and Paymann's Mother Vida. The fifth pic is of Jack's Mother Annie and Annie's Mother Nancy.

Jack's Great Paternal Grandmother was there. Jack's Great Maternal Grandfather was there as well as many more relatives. There were the two sets of Grandparents, both maternal and paternal.

Jack is now officially 7 years old. May he have many more!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->