prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Jefferson Corner Liars Club 8/30/10.

The Jefferson Corner Liars Club's clubhouse looked so good! It was a sight for sore eyes. So good to get back. I was 75 days away. My trip was 8,400 miles.

At the table in their seats of power are Tommy and Roebuck. President and vice President respectively.
In the yellow shirt is the Club  Secretary, Lizard. He takes care of all the paper work and horse racing forms. He loves paperwork!


That is me holding the Club Treasurer, Rhonda. She makes sure that the Club funds are properly deposited in the cash register. I love the Club Treasurer!




This is the Club Insurance Agent, Skip Russell. I hope  that knee was insured! We all wish Skip a complete and rapid recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->