prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am eating good!

I know that some of you are worried that I get enough to eat while on my trip. You need not worry. They feed  good in Dana Point.


The pic above is of recent dinner consisting of oso bucco with risotto milanese. Some of us would call it veal shank with italian rice. It was delicious and was prepared by my daughter Nancy. She is such a sweet hostess and cooks real good! There is even some grated orange peel on top of the veal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->