prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sweet Donna Sue

Donna Sue is the Great Grandmother of several but I will always think of her as my sweet niece! I enjoyed visiting with her on Aug 2. She had arranged to have many of her family and friends at dinner so that they could greet Uncle Bert. (Thats me.) That was so nice of Donna Sue. I really appreciate her thoughtfulness.

Donna Sue is the daughter of my sister Donna. She has lived in Hanford for a long time. Hanford is a nice place.

First pic is Donna Sue.

2nd pic is of Roy, Donna Sue, and Betty Kirby. Roy is a great guy! Betty is the widow of Donna Sue's older brother Jim.

3rd pic is a shot of the supper group.

Fourth pic is of me and my Great Great Great Grand Niece, Annabelle Sue Lopez. She is beautiful and is two months old. I found out during supper that I was a Grand Uncle with three Greats! How about that? And I owe it all to Donna Sue! With help from Donna Sue's daughter, grand daughter and great grand daughter.

Maybe I can come back and go to see Annabelle Sue graduate from high school. How about grade school? How about kindergarden?_____ Nursery school at least?




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->