prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

5 Pets, 4 People

At my son's home in Modesto, California there are more pets than people. From top is Miles, the cat. Nice guy, he jumped on my lap several times and only bit me once.

Next pic is of Lily holding Lala. Lala is exceptional for a tiny dog. Did not bark and was sweet.

Next pic is of Rebecca and Mike on their couch with all four dogs. From left is Jimmy, Lala, Cookie, and Ace.

Last pic is of three of the dogs, Ace, Cookie, and Lala. I enjoyed all the pets.They were fun.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->