prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Tech got out the wreaking ball!

Tech decided that they did not need this 11 story student housing building any longer.





John lived here when he played football for Tech in the sixties. John is going to retire in February. He and his old dorm are going out together.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mr. Chuck!
    My Dad lived in that dorm in the early 60's. My mom lived in a few of the women's dorms at Tech during that same time. She said that they had dorm mothers and that if you broke any of the "house rules" like having trash in your trashcan during room check or your bed not being made, you could be grounded. You could also be grounded if you were caught wearing pants! Times have really changed.

    Love and Hugs,
    A.B.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->