prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Bulldog Basketball. Last night vs Centenary.

It was a good game because we won.

I had a poor angle on the tubas. Hard to see how many. I rate a game's importance by the number of tubas.


Hard to count, huh? Then I got this picture during recess.


There, you can count six tubas. Must be a six tuba game.




 Awards were presented for last year. The overhead screen is a big help.



You remember Mr and Mrs Right Ear?


Number one sports fan, Justin.





One happy group.


We will take 106 to 59.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->