prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

A dreary day and a three tuba game.

A dreary day at my home in the piney woods of North Louisiana.


Saturday was cold and overcast. I looked forward to a Techster basketball game at 1:00 pm. Imagine my chagrin when I found out that it was only a three tuba game! That is the lowest tuba rating that I have ever seen.


There were two lovely coaches, however.


The LSU coach went for a long flowing gown and high heels.


The Louisiana Techster coach went for pants suit and boots.




A band played at half time. They were out of sight to me but I could see them on the scoreboard screen.




A dreary score. We lost 81 to 69.







No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->