prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

prune picker blog post number 2000 coming up soon.

Today's post is number 1,958. Number 2000 will be posted sometime on the last weekend of this year.  That will be several hundred thousand words and probably around five thousand pictures. I thought for an instant that I might retire from blogging. But it has grown to be a large part of my life. I go many places and attend lots of functions so that I will have something to blog about. I guess that I will keep on going. (The Good Lord willing and if the creeks don't rise!)

I have to dream up something special for post number 2000.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->