prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Justin got a nice buck this morning!

We are all so happy, pleased, and proud that my grandson in law Justin Miller shot a nice seven pointer (he was robbed, should have been an eight pointer) this morning. He has been hunting on the lease south of Arcadia for so long, with  no luck. His persistence finally paid off.


My grand daughter, Katie, was so proud.

\
181 pounds.



John has shot three deer this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->